Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,670 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 6 October 2023 #1 @Orbit Reactions: ProudOrbit and kimsguardian
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,234 Reactions Received 59,325 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,177 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 6 October 2023 #2 oooohh I'm ready baby
ProudOrbit Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 2,805 Reactions Received 7,581 Location From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,479 Fandom Kk.LoOurii-bit Gender Female Pronouns She/ Her 6 October 2023 #3 Abeamus said: @Orbit Click to expand... I love how it’s at the end of October😂 I wonder if it will be somewhat close to a scary concept😀🥺💞
Abeamus said: @Orbit Click to expand... I love how it’s at the end of October😂 I wonder if it will be somewhat close to a scary concept😀🥺💞