Hehe, Guess What!? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
So i mentioned in a post awhile ago that there was a talent show audtion coming up, and that i wasn't sure if i should do it or not, well i decided, "You know what why the hell not?" so today, I will be audtioning!~

For the audition i will sing Fake Love (Eniglish version)

and if i make the the audition

For the Talent Show I will sing and dance Ddu Du Ddu Du (english version)

I will try to get someone to video it and i might make a thread for it, i'll tell you if i make the audtion either tommorow or the next day!


Is there anything exciting happing for you right now? How are you? I hope you have a wonderful day! Love You!:pandalove:​
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So i mentioned in a post awhile ago that there was a talent show audtion coming up, and that i wasn't sure if i should do it or not, well i decided, "You know what why the hell not?" so today, I will be audtioning!~

For the audition i will sing Fake Love (Eniglish version)

and if i make the the audition

For the Talent Show I will sing and dance Ddu Du Ddu Du (english version)

I will try to get someone to video it and i might make a thread for it, i'll tell you if i make the audtion either tommorow or the next day!


Is there anything exciting happing for you right now? How are you? I hope you have a wonderful day! Love You!:pandalove:​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
OMG!
I'm so happy for youuuuuuuu!~
Make sure someone records your audition so I can see it!

Again, I'm so sorry for not being able to do it!!!
But to make up for that, I have a surprise for you!~ (not the 5'8" Jimin poster lol or the other surprise)
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
OMG!
I'm so happy for youuuuuuuu!~
Make sure someone records your audition so I can see it!

Again, I'm so sorry for not being able to do it!!!
But to make up for that, I have a surprise for you!~ (not the 5'8" Jimin poster lol or the other surprise)
Lol, now i'm excited!!! But worried, Stressed but calm!! Ahhhh! i can't wait and don't worry your fine!, maybe i should have my dad face time you so you can see it....hmm, idk
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Lol, now i'm excited!!! But worried, Stressed but calm!! Ahhhh! i can't wait and don't worry your fine!, maybe i should have my dad face time you so you can see it....hmm, idk
Maybe! Or he can just record it and send the video to my mom's # lol.

I OFFICIALLY GET TO COME OVER ALL CHRISTMAS BREAK TO SLEEP OVER AND STUFFFFF!!!!! (Well not 24/7 but you get it... And hopefully you aren't out of town so I get to come over!!!!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dooh

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good luck! keep us all updated:)
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
can I be on here?


also my days been good, I ate well I lived well I did hw, i finally watched obsession, very productive stuff 😁 hope your audition goes well!!
Of Course You Can!

You've seen Obsession too!? I Love it! Thank You!~ :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread