- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
I will forever be delulu ! You cannot stop me !!!We need to stop deluluness here!![]()
I agree fellow delulu!!We need to stop deluluness here!![]()
I agree. A little randomness is fun, sure, but this is a whole new level of random.
This person is from my old akp era, I was cool back then, so no wonder they are after me.I agree. A little randomness is fun, sure, but this is a whole new level of random.
Does this mean you're not cool anymore?This person is from my old akp era, I was cool back then, so no wonder they are after me.
Cuz I’m hot now.Does this mean you're not cool anymore?![]()
Glow up of the centuryCuz I’m hot now.![]()
Sorry, I always want everyone to feel welcome hereDon’t support my delulu fan, please!![]()
I'm saving my first hi for haku senpaiHI FELLOW DELULU!!
Yes I dodo you actually know @Hakunama_Tata ? But anyway, welcome; I'm Steph!
You're still very cool to me :)This person is from my old akp era, I was cool back then, so no wonder they are after me.
Oppa, you need to calm down, you make ppl confused.Yes I do
SorryOppa, you need to calm down, you make ppl confused.![]()