Teaser Heize (with Song Joong Ki)- Happen MV Teaser 2 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
has he ever sung before? maybe he is all-rounder :D
I don't think so :haylul:
He does have a good, deep voice that sounds great but idk if that will translate to singing lol.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
MY BABY HEIZE WITH MY FAVE ACTOR? :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

HIT ME UP WITH THE SLAYING
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
were you hoping that I would not so you played the wild card? :D
Haha just making wild guesses I didn't think you'd show up with evidence :lisalaugh:

MY BABY HEIZE WITH MY FAVE ACTOR? :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

HIT ME UP WITH THE SLAYING
Wait SJK is your fav actor since when :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Haha just making wild guesses I didn't think you'd show up with evidence :lisalaugh:



Wait SJK is your fav actor since when :jisoosmh:
since forever :hayshook: since I watched Descendants of the Sun and Innocent Man:sanapray:

btw. the actor I love to hate is Lee Minho. Can’t take him serious in most dramas I watched of his but then there is Boys over Flowers and Personal Taste where I lowkey liked him tho liked other characters ( Kim Hyunjoong‘s for example)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
since forever :hayshook: since I watched Descendants of the Sun and Innocent Man:sanapray:

btw. the actor I love to hate is Lee Minho. Can’t take him serious in most dramas I watched of his but then there is Boys over Flowers and Personal Taste where I lowkey liked him tho liked other characters ( Kim Hyunjoong‘s for example)
Lmao I'm not the biggest Lee Minho fan either.
I like SJK, Hyun Bin and Ji Changwook, but there's still a gap, it's basically Song Joongki and Hyun Bin, then a wall and then Ji Changwook lol. When I was younger I used to like Lee Byunghun but apparently he's shitty irl, with the whole Glam incident and all.

You should def watch Vincenzo in that case, me and Dii love it, and his chemistry with the lead actress Jeon Yeobin might be better than with Song Hyekyo it's super fun to watch :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lmao I'm not the biggest Lee Minho fan either.
I like SJK, Hyun Bin and Ji Changwook, but there's still a gap, it's basically Song Joongki and Hyun Bin, then a wall and then Ji Changwook lol. When I was younger I used to like Lee Byunghun but apparently he's shitty irl, with the whole Glam incident and all.

You should def watch Vincenzo in that case, me and Dii love it, and his chemistry with the lead actress Jeon Yeobin might be better than with Song Hyekyo it's super fun to watch :sj_weary:
ohh I didn’t know you two are watching it basically together. how cute :sakUwu:

and yes Hyunbin is good too. I person also ader the actor Jisoo tbh.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ohh I didn’t know you two are watching it basically together. how cute :sakUwu:

and yes Hyunbin is good too. I person also ader the actor Jisoo tbh.
No we didn't watch it together lmao, but we both finished it :haylul:
Isn't the actor Jisoo the one who got into all that controversy recently? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No we didn't watch it together lmao, but we both finished it :haylul:
Isn't the actor Jisoo the one who got into all that controversy recently? :jisoosmh:
I guess so? I never see news from actors lmao.

Guess I love them problematic boys :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread