Intro Hello! A New User Here :D (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
With SHINee even though they aren’t promoting together, they’re all still active musically to some extent. Especially with Onew’s release of Dice earlier this month. I don’t keep up much with SNSD, but I’m in the loop with Taeyeon’s solo releases (really loved Can’t Control Myself) and it was nice to see Hyoyeon in GOT The Beat. I personally loved Step Back (granted it did take some time for it to grow on me)
Pretty much even they are getting closer to promoting as group once Taemin finishes with his military service. I enjoyed Onew’s
comeback and also Taeyeon’s releases earlier this year.

There’s probably going to be another GOT unit after GOT the Beat this year (maybe it would be nice to see Sunny or Yuri in a unit).
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Welcome! You have amazing taste in music!
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Pretty much even they are getting closer to promoting as group once Taemin finishes with his military service. I enjoyed Onew’s
comeback and also Taeyeon’s releases earlier this year.

There’s probably going to be another GOT unit after GOT the Beat this year (maybe it would be nice to see Sunny or Yuri in a unit).
It still feels like Advice came out not that long ago but to think its been this long since he’s been in the military is interesting.

I’m excited to see who will be included in a new GOT unit. It’s quite a different concept in comparison to Super M who is a fixed group speaking of, I need a comeback from them ASAP
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Nice to meet you too!

I like IZ*ONE too but I wanted to keep the list simple for the thread.
hmu if you want to talk about iz*one anytime LOL i'm all ears for iz*one but ofc if you have any queries you can always approach me or any of the staff members for help! we'll be more than happy to help :maheart:
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It still feels like Advice came out not that long ago but to think its been this long since he’s been in the military is interesting.

I’m excited to see who will be included in a new GOT unit. It’s quite a different concept in comparison to Super M who is a fixed group speaking of, I need a comeback from them ASAP
I can’t believe it has been this long since Advice.

I am curious with how they will the next GOT Unit and what kind of concept they will do. As for SuperM, I feel they are in a weird position mostly because Lucas has been in hiatus for a while and SM hasn’t
really talked about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t believe it has been this long since Advice.

I am curious with how they will the next GOT Unit and what kind of concept they will do. As for SuperM, I feel they are in a weird position mostly because Lucas has been in hiatus for a while and SM hasn’t
really talked about it.
I guess first we have to see if Lucas will return or not to WayV/NCT and that will determine whether or not he goes back to Super M. SM really hasn’t said anything about it either way. And also with Taemin in the military, a Super M comeback will still be a little while out realistically
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I guess first we have to see if Lucas will return or not to WayV/NCT and that will determine whether or not he goes back to Super M. SM really hasn’t said anything about it either way. And also with Taemin in the military, a Super M comeback will still be a little while out realistically
That is true. I guess it will take some time since Taemin and Baekhyun are doing military service and Kai is up next for military service.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,521
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That is true. I guess it will take some time since Taemin and Baekhyun are doing military service and Kai is up next for military service.
It’s likely they’ll wait till everyone is backfrom military service, and if not, they could do subunits technically
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh nicee!! SHINee also got me into kpop along with Big Bang at the time. I’m definitely interested in many more groups at this point too.
Big Bang got me into kpop and Shinee dragged me in farther, I no longer stan Big Bang but I still love Shinee, they’re my 2nd favorite group after SuperM :sanapray:
I hope you enjoy it here! :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread