thank u! I love some of their songs and Gyuri is my fav :pandalove: Taste!
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 7 March 2019 #21 Hyunjin said: thank u! I love some of their songs and Gyuri is my fav Click to expand... Taste! Reactions: taemkitten, Sory, yeji and 1 other person
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 7 March 2019 #22 More refugees! :sends internet cookies: Hope you enjoy your stay here! Reactions: taemkitten, Sory and yeji
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 17 March 2019 #23 Sorry for the late welcome. Hope you are enjoying your stay with us. Happy to have a new fellow Reveluv and Orbit. ❤❤❤ Reactions: taemkitten and yeji
Sorry for the late welcome. Hope you are enjoying your stay with us. Happy to have a new fellow Reveluv and Orbit. ❤❤❤