hello again (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
hola

i know, i keep coming and going but i'm here today

how is everyone? i hope life is great for you all
anything new at kps? i think anons are still here allowed, right? lmao
i can't think of a third question, so yeah
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
hola

i know, i keep coming and going but i'm here today

how is everyone? i hope life is great for you all
anything new at kps? i think anons are still here allowed, right? lmao
i can't think of a third question, so yeah
You are very active these days lol

Im fine and you?

Anons are allowed

Only thing that'll happen is

You make a thread that isnt an anon

Put an anon tag

Some mod will come "shrug, let me fix the tag"

TLDR you can even start an anon now
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hola

i know, i keep coming and going but i'm here today

how is everyone? i hope life is great for you all
anything new at kps? i think anons are still here allowed, right? lmao
i can't think of a third question, so yeah
PANDAAAAA :nekolove:

I am good. what about you?
and yeah anons still a thing just not as popular anymore.

and not much new besides we are hiring a mew mod soon
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
You are very active these days lol

Im fine and you?

Anons are allowed

Only thing that'll happen is

You make a thread that isnt an anon

Put an anon tag

Some mod will come "shrug, let me fix the tag"

TLDR you can even start an anon now
Ohh it's only been like 2 or 3 days in a row? lmao, I have been having more time lately
and I see, I was wondering as they are banned in AKP now so I wonder whether the trend switched over lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Ohh it's only been like 2 or 3 days in a row? lmao, I have been having more time lately
and I see, I was wondering as they are banned in AKP now so I wonder whether the trend switched over lmao
Anons will be allowed here forever, imo


ohhh can't wait to see what Events comes up with
me 3
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
PANDAAAAA :nekolove:

I am good. what about you?
and yeah anons still a thing just not as popular anymore.

and not much new besides we are hiring a mew mod soon
HELLOOO :pandalove:
I'm glad you are good, I have been busy! But the upcoming weeks should slowly clear up my schedule lmao

interesting thooo, I don't think i will do one, I always thought they were meh, things changed in AKP tho so I was curious lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
PANDAAAAA :nekolove:

I am good. what about you?
and yeah anons still a thing just not as popular anymore.

and not much new besides we are hiring a mew mod soon
I hope we can make anons forever

so I can say I love you in them hehe
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and jasque

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Panda i think we dont know each other very well

Where are you from?

Europe?

Just curious

I'm from Brazil's capital.

I have nothing to hide, you know.
Ohhh I'm originally from Germany but I currently live in the US :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I hope we can make anons forever

so I can say I love you in them hehe
i hope so too! sadly the excitement of them have been dying over the years tbh, remember when like back in 2017-2018, they were so popular and always so busy?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
i hope so too! sadly the excitement of them have been dying over the years tbh, remember when like back in 2017-2018, they were so popular and always so busy?
I remember
Yeah they dont make a lot these days too
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread