- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
ObvREAL couple goals right there![]()
ObvREAL couple goals right there![]()
how come others can'tObvyou can see the red thread clear as day
ME TOOhow come others can'tnow i just feel bad for them
![]()
you are our one & only saviorME TOO
That’s why I try to convert as many as possible :( most wont listen tho TT content with their dumb Jaeyong
you are our one & only saviorsaving us from terrible ships like jaeyong
![]()
:llama_thug: YassRISE DOTAE GODDESS![]()
Wait I kinda ruined your intro thread :llama_panic: smell ya laterwe love a confident queen![]()
it's fine, it was flopping anywayWait I kinda ruined your intro thread :llama_panic: smell ya later
You'll have to fight me for this title, buddy.but you can refer to me as dahyun's husbando (≖ᴗ≖✿)jkjk
i'll fight with all my heart and soul, my waifus remain my waifusYou'll have to fight me for this title, buddy.jk![]()
You're a gg trash and you said on Discord that you stan fromis_9, so I know for sure already that you have great taste.
Welcome to KPS! I hope you have a great time here.
thanksHello, hello! Welcome to KPS~ I'm hope you enjoy your stay here c:
Also your taste in music is superior>>>>
Lmaooothanksnot like i already knew that
you got taste too cuz omg jun and tao i am-![]()
nice to meet you!~~welcome!![]()
ty!nice to meet you!~~
cute sig btw, irene looks so done but it's fine![]()
sorry, people just been boosting my confidence about my taste so i've got a bit ahead of myselfLmaooo
AND WOW YOUR TASTE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER SKSKSKSK I need more appreciation here for my loves Junbug and Gucci Panda Tao![]()
I DONT EVER SEE ANYONE TALKING ABOUT TAO LIKE, EVERsorry, people just been boosting my confidence about my taste so i've got a bit ahead of myself
DOES ANYONE EVEN TALK ABOUT TAO NOWADAYS CAUSE THEY SHOULD BUT I DON'T SEE ANYONE DOING IT![]()