Intro Hello everyone, newbie here! (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Do you think these two girls sound 100% like Red Velvet?

I'm sorry but I can't listen to it right now. I'll listen to it as soon as I can though and tell you ^^
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Who's in your sig?!! hes bae
I'm so happy you like him :pandalove:

He's Jae from DAY6. I would check their new song out. It's called 'The Time of Our Life' and it's amazing. ^^
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
New group or post-debut group?

He's so gorgeous!!! (I'm LGBT btw)
They're a band and they've been around for a while :nekosweat:

They debuted in 2015 and they're under JYP. They were really unknown until recently but they growing in popularity now.

Here is their debut song:




And here are some of their really good releases:






And here was their most recent song:



I hope you enjoy them :pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to ks :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: TWICEVELVETPINK

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to KS. Hope you will have fun here :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread