Intro Hello everyone (3 Viewers)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I try to forget my past there, but I was known as Venomous. New site, new start, new name. 🙂
Yes, right ^^ I'm so glad I have an opportunity now to become your friend :')
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here <3 :saranghae:

I remember you from akp. You had a suga dp, right?
Thank you sm :pandaamazed:
No, I only had Kookie's gif once. But you're actually not the first one who thought so :zoomeyes:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Thank you sm :pandaamazed:
No, I only had Kookie's gif once. But you're actually not the first one who thought so :zoomeyes:
Were there 2 KidLeader's on akp? I'm so confused :jisoosmh:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
yay we can be noob friends together
i just started coming here too
Yay, I'd love that :pandaamazed: Also, it's great to see you again as well <3
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Were there 2 KidLeader's on akp? I'm so confused :jisoosmh:
Yeah, Lina was the og actually ^^ I have the same un on akp and here if that helps :lazypotato:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yeah, Lina was the og actually ^^ I have the same un on akp and here if that helps :lazypotato:
But... But that Suga dp? :jisoosmh: I even remember that it was August D era Suga and he had white hair. Where am I getting this from? :taeminface:

This is too much for my brain. :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
But... But that Suga dp? :jisoosmh: I even remember that it was August D era Suga and he had white hair. Where am I getting this from? :taeminface:

This is too much for my brain. :pandarolleyes:
Nope, I'm sure I never had a Suga dp :zoomeyes: You confused me so much :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
excited that you decided to be active here :nekolove:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KS!
Always happy to have more ARMY and SONE join us. Hope you have a great time :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hello everyone!
I was actually planning to come here for a longer time, but exams made it impossible to happen before the end of the semester. However, I have more free time now, so I decided to finally check on kpopsource. Although I know some members already, I wanted to introduce myself to others I don't LOL :'')
I'm mainly a Sone, Army, Uaena, Blink, Reveluv, Nctzen and ikonic ^^ Taeyeon brought me to kpop back in August 2016 and since then I'm pretty much stuck in a kpop world >.< I'm mainly a gg stan, but I like some bgs as well ^^
I'd like to meet more kpop fans here and hopefully gain more friends :nekolove:

Much love, Lory xx
Welcome to the forum.
I have to say I absolutely love your Sigs!
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread