Intro Hello, everyone!! (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
That's exactly why I'm here, things are getting too messy and repetitive over there.
I was feeling the same way. Everywhere I turned there was a barrage of hate aimed at a certain member of a certain group who released a certain Solo :pandarolleyes:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was feeling the same way. Everywhere I turned there was a barrage of hate aimed at a certain member of a certain group who released a certain Solo :pandarolleyes:
Omg, same. Look I'm not fan of BP and I've made some critisism towards them but on God, do we really need to repeat it every five seconds? like, move on already and let the poor girl live. Let them people enjoy whatever they want.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome hope you have fun here I'm also shy and awkward but it's a lot more chill and pleasant here 😊 :llama_imcute:
Thank you, I'm already feeling comfortable.
:llama_lovely:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey, nice to meet you too! I hope that you enjoy KPS^^

Another blackjack is always welcome here, can't wait to see you around :')
AYE! a fellow BJ. Nice to meet you!
:llama_thug:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Omg, same. Look I'm not fan of BP and I've made some critisism towards them but on God, do we really need to repeat it every five seconds? like, move on already and let the poor girl live. Let them people enjoy whatever they want.
Exactly! Everyone has their own opinions and their own tastes. Thank you for being reasonable! :pandalove:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Exactly! Everyone has their own opinions and their own tastes. Thank you for being reasonable! :pandalove:
It's nothing. I just don't like to go along with the hate bandwagon.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome! :llama_cheer:, do let me know if you encounter any technical issues here!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wicked

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome ~ hope you will enjoy it here :pandalove:

and stanning 2NE1 and Red Velvet shows how much taste you have :pandaboss:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm really bad at introducing myself, I'm shy and not very talkative:pepeslippy:.
Anyways, I'm a hardcore Blackjack and Bom is my UB, as you can notice. I'm really into Red Velvet and LOONA, so basically I'm a certified GG stan but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy some BGs and even Co-Ed like KARD, which I stan as well.
Nice to meet you guys!!:pepeheart:
Welcome

Im happy that our orbits population is growing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread