- Joined
- 12 July 2019
- Messages
- 577
- Reactions Received
- 2,804
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Hiiiiii
Another akp refugee here. I've been lurking for a while here to see the nice part of the k-pop fandoms.
My favorite groups are BTS, (G)I-DLE, Super Junior, Twice, Blackpink, Itzy, Big bang, TVXQ but I'm mostly interested in the first 2.
I'm sure most of people from here don't know me on AKP, I was quite new. As a hint, my name is a DC villain.
Looking forward to make new friends here
My favorite groups are BTS, (G)I-DLE, Super Junior, Twice, Blackpink, Itzy, Big bang, TVXQ but I'm mostly interested in the first 2.
I'm sure most of people from here don't know me on AKP, I was quite new. As a hint, my name is a DC villain.
Looking forward to make new friends here