Intro Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 September 2019
Messages
420
Reactions Received
1,144
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wassup - I'm Pilot.

Found the forum recently and said to make an account as I saw interesting discussions and kind people around.

My favorite bands are: BLACKPINK, TWICE, BTS, EXO, BIGBANG, Got7, iKON. Let's not forget about RAIN and HyunA.

In my free time I love to watch anime/movies, reading manga/books, drawing, listening to music and playing games. Oh, I almost missed to mention the most important thing... sleep.

That's being said, nice to meet you all. :pandaamazed:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~

glad to see another ikonic here :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread