You just met my little brotherWait a minute. It's @Hallybell isn't it?![]()
Thank you ! Your signature is cool !!Welcome to KS !![]()
He's so cuteYou just met my little brother![]()
I am a true cutie pie.He's so cute![]()
You are here old lady ?You just met my little brother![]()
I already regret itYou are here old lady ?
Thank you for helping me to make this account
Love you Lili 🥰I already regret it![]()
Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you ! You love Yoongi too ! So cool ! I already love you !
My love 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yoongi is superior!!!!![]()
yesssssssssssssssssssssss~~~~My love 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰
@Hallybell found it. She always send me the most beautiful pictures about him. 🥰yesssssssssssssssssssssss~~~~
I need that DP photo, man
Well @Hallybell needs to be a Yoongi stan@Hallybell found it. She always send me the most beautiful pictures about him. 🥰
Yoongi is my number two or three depending on my mood with Tae. But I am still faithful to Jiminie Pabo.
Jimin is trying to hop in my bias list like:Yoongi is my number two or three depending on my mood with Tae. But I am still faithful to Jiminie Pabo.
Excuse me ! What the hell ? And Yoongi ?Jimin is trying to hop in my bias list like:
![]()
SAVE MEExcuse me ! What the hell ? And Yoongi ?![]()