Intro Hello everyone! (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I don't know how many people already know me, some might and some might not. I'm Cuppycake and I'm literally a Unicorn, I'm a ball of sunshine like 99% of the time and it takes a lot to upset me but the easiest way is to come for my biases. I'm a girl gamer and twitch streamer, a member of the LGBTQIA+ family and very hyperactive. I'll probably be lurking often when I'm not working so you'll see me here often!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey there :D I'm also girl gamer, though lately haven't had as much time for that i had hoped- still love games though. What games do you like/play? ^^
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :pandalove:
hope you will enjoy your time here
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome gurl, i used to play games too when i was younger but sadly work is in the way now, do share your streams with when you get online!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey there :D I'm also girl gamer, though lately haven't had as much time for that i had hoped- still love games though. What games do you like/play? ^^
I play a lot of FPS games, Overwatch, PUBG, Paladins on PS4 as well as RPG games and Horror types. On PC I'm more of an MMORPG kinda girl, WoW, Neverwinter, DC Universe Online stuff like that.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I play a lot of FPS games, Overwatch, PUBG, Paladins on PS4 as well as RPG games and Horror types. On PC I'm more of an MMORPG kinda girl, WoW, Neverwinter, DC Universe Online stuff like that.
I used to play tons of OW and well LoL too, but have been really slacking off from those lately ^^; I'm more of single player rpg player generally, but like good online match once a while : )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread