Intro Hello everyone! (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi, I feel like an introduction is needed as I haven't formally introduced myself. I am multifandom and Stan 20+ groups and counting. I hope to be able to make wonderful friends on here. Feel free to message me anytime :)
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME (formally)!
I hope you have a great time here and make lots of awesome friends c:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome!

20, that's a lot xD

I like a lot of groups too, but I think half are disbanded/flopping
I like about 45 atm lololol, like is generous
follow about 35
stan somewhere like 15-20
ULT about like 5-6
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I like about 45 atm lololol, like is generous
follow about 35
stan somewhere like 15-20
ULT about like 5-6
oof

Honestly I'm not even checking new groups this year, or i become insane loll

But I'm glad to root for the girls i know more xD
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof

Honestly I'm not even checking new groups this year, or i become insane loll

But I'm glad to root for the girls i know more xD
itzy, smngg, then treasure, txt, so many debuts this year lol
already planning to stan txt and sm's, not sure about treasure, and in love with itzy already sooo
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
itzy, smngg, then treasure, txt, so many debuts this year lol
already planning to stan txt and sm's, not sure about treasure, and in love with itzy already sooo
ah yeah I'll definitelly check on txt, it'll be historic xD

I'm anxious about jyp japanese gg, i'm so curious about them
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ah yeah I'll definitelly check on txt, it'll be historic xD

I'm anxious about jyp japanese gg, i'm so curious about them
I'll wait till 2020 for that lol
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi! Welcome to our lovely community. I hope you enjoy your time here. ☺

But wow, 20+ groups? Do you actually stan all of them or do you just listen to them? If you stan, how do you keep up with all of them? O_O
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread