Intro Hello, everyone! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you~ There are so many wonderful groups out there and I'm glad that we both seem to love a few of the same ones. ^^
yeah I am glad too. There are so many amazing groups
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you! And it's great to see you here. I remember that you helped me get into ASTRO more and now I look forward to their releases and more of their content. :pandalove:
YES, I KNEW YOUR NAME WAS FAMILIAR!
Well....I'm trying to get the artist thread for them up and fully stocked with goodness, so if you ever want to drop on in there, definitely feel free!
Would you like me to tag you in anything SHINee and ASTRO that I post here?
 
Joined
27 February 2019
Messages
153
Reactions Received
600
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YES, I KNEW YOUR NAME WAS FAMILIAR!
Well....I'm trying to get the artist thread for them up and fully stocked with goodness, so if you ever want to drop on in there, definitely feel free!
Would you like me to tag you in anything SHINee and ASTRO that I post here?
Yay, I'm glad you remembered! And most certainly~ Also, feel free to tag me! ^^
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you! It's so good to see you here too~ We never got much of a chance to talk but it feels so nice to see many others that were at/currently on the other forum. ❤
I'm really happy a lot buddies are coming to KPS! I hope our fandom grows even more here :pandalove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm glad you found your way to us!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have fun here.

Another Buddy!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Welcome girlie :llama_uwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread