Hello gals and lads. My recommended anime of the day is... (3 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Jinrui wa Suita Shimashita (Humanity Has Declined)



Sypnosis:

Because of the constantly declining birth rates over many decades, human civilization is all but extinct. With only a few humans remaining, they survive in this post-apocalyptic world with what was left behind by the previous generations. Earth is now dominated by fairies, tiny creatures with extremely advanced technology, an obsession with candy, and a complete disregard for human safety.

A young girl who has just finished her studies returns to her hometown and is designated as an official United Nations arbitrator. Her duty is to serve as a link between mankind and fairies, reassuring each side that both races can live together peacefully. She imagines this task will be easy enough, but controlling the disasters created by the oblivious fairies in their pursuit of candy will require a lot more effort than she initially believes.



This is one of my favorite anime ever and is in my Top 10 in MAL. Humor is subjective but this is personally one of the funniest anime I've ever seen mostly because I love the humor in the show. It's a satirical anime and the main lead is very relatable. The fairies are very cutely sinister as well. I also cried towards the end :pepecry1:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh wasn't expecting that, but Jinrui wa suitai shimashita is one of my favorites as well, probably would go to my top 10 too. I like the bit dark humor it has and i love how sarcastic and cunning the main character is. There is many golden moments with fairies too.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh I would've never expected someone to recommend this... Nice! I recommend it as well. It's a really good anime. I'm sure you won't regret watching it. You might come across that MINORITY who thinks it's overhyped but I feel people just want to disagree sometimes lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh, it's only 12 episodes. Might as well watch.
Yes please do :pepeheart:

Oh wasn't expecting that, but Jinrui wa suitai shimashita is one of my favorites as well, probably would go to my top 10 too. I like the bit dark humor it has and i love how sarcastic and cunning the main character is. There is many golden moments with fairies too.
Oh you've shown your impeccable taste again and again :pepeheart: The nameless main character really won me over. She was so entertaining. Not the typical anime character entertaining. She was a unique individual. Very cunning, sarcastic, down-to-earth and just a relatable character in general. Her interactions with the oblivious fairies are just comedy gold.

I will check it out, thanks :pandalove:
Yes do it :pepeheart:

Oh I would've never expected someone to recommend this... Nice! I recommend it as well. It's a really good anime. I'm sure you won't regret watching it. You might come across that MINORITY who thinks it's overhyped but I feel people just want to disagree sometimes lol.
They do not deserve rights. :chickill:

If it's short, I can check it out.
Just 12 episodes sis. Please check it out if you have the time :pepeheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh you've shown your impeccable taste again and again :pepeheart: The nameless main character really won me over. She was so entertaining. Not the typical anime character entertaining. She was a unique individual. Very cunning, sarcastic, down-to-earth and just a relatable character in general. Her interactions with the oblivious fairies are just comedy gold.
Only taste here :llama_squish:

what comes to being anime weeb at least..

She's such lazy-ass, but you can't help but love and relate to her commentary on things. "Watashi" is in my top 5 anime characters for sure, she's my spirit animal xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Only taste here :llama_squish:

what comes to being anime weeb at least..

She's such lazy-ass, but you can't help but love and relate to her commentary on things. "Watashi" is in my top 5 anime characters for sure, she's my spirit animal xd
Watashi made it to my Top 2 in MAL just next to Rukia. Indeed she's my spirit animal as well. Too bad we'll probably never getting the rest of the light novel adapted and I'm too lazy to read light novels :pepecry2: Manga is the only way for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Watashi made it to my Top 2 in MAL just next to Rukia. Indeed she's my spirit animal as well. Too bad we'll probably never getting the rest of the light novel adapted and I'm too lazy to read light novels :pepecry2: Manga is the only way for me.
I never read light novels either, just seems bit weird for me .. these days it's mostly comics.. sometimes fanfics and that's it for fiction. Which is kinda funny cause i was living in library as a kid with 1 book/day ^^;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread