Intro Hello guys~ (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello, everyone.

I came here because I feel akp is toxic lately tbh, and unnecessary drama is not my style, and well, I accidentally clicked to @Jimin 's link :D
I try to be active, but life always happens to me. lol
Don't let me start with groups and idols who I like, my sign will tell you half of them anyway.
I got into kpop in 2007, with 5 membered DBSK (*I'm not crying you are crying*). My favs back then were DBSK, SS501, Super Junior, Big Bang, SHINee, MBLAQ and Beast.
So, if you feel the nostalgic vibe, come at me! :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello and welcome to Kpopsoure :)))

and happy to see antother MBLAQ fan. I really am hoping for a reunion but hey at least G.O is doing his thing on Youtube
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello and welcome to Kpopsoure :)))

and happy to see antother MBLAQ fan. I really am hoping for a reunion but hey at least G.O is doing his thing on Youtube
Thanks. :)
I gave up my dreams about reunions, tbh, but well, they are doing fine and that's all what matters. :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks. :)
I gave up my dreams about reunions, tbh, but well, they are doing fine and that's all what matters. :)
true but when H.O.T can have a reunion eventoug it was thought to be impossible I think that there are chances any group can have a reunion as long as the members want that.
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
true but when H.O.T can have a reunion eventoug it was thought to be impossible I think that there are chances any group can have a reunion as long as the members want that.
Good point, you are right! If the members really want it, it can happen.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hi, welcome to the forums! We will strive to make this a non toxic place!
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Was it the nudes? Please tell me it was the nudes.



Ahem. I mean—

WELCOME! It's nice to have you here! kpopsource is a super, super chill place! Though, we're kind of quiet since we're still trying to get off the ground. ♥ I hope you can stick with us through our growth!

Also, I love you. Both SHINee and BTS are in your sig. ♥ ♥ ♥
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome dear! You are in the right place for non toxic people <3 I hope you will have fun around and you will enjoy the forum.
Also, yey, 2nd gen fan <3 I will come to you when I feel nostalgic TT BIGBANG are still around (well, in hiatus) but MBLAQ xD it’s sad to be a 2nd gen fan
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Was it the nudes? Please tell me it was the nudes.



Ahem. I mean—

WELCOME! It's nice to have you here! kpopsource is a super, super chill place! Though, we're kind of quiet since we're still trying to get off the ground. ♥ I hope you can stick with us through our growth!

Also, I love you. Both SHINee and BTS are in your sig. ♥ ♥ ♥
Nudes? Noooope.

Well, it was the nudes, ofc! I knew it was impossible, but you know... Ahem.

Thank you. Good, I need a chill place right now. :)

Oh yes, I stan kings. :D
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome dear! You are in the right place for non toxic people <3 I hope you will have fun around and you will enjoy the forum.
Also, yey, 2nd gen fan <3 I will come to you when I feel nostalgic TT BIGBANG are still around (well, in hiatus) but MBLAQ xD it’s sad to be a 2nd gen fan
Thanks, it already seems like a nice place, tbh. You guys are all so nice. :)
Oh yes, it's so sad. When all you can see is that all you favs go disbanded or lost members or are on hiatus....
2nd gen era was the best time.
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ah, @Jimin your sly nudes tactic worked. Congrats on a referral. Welcome to KPS bibi, it's always great to see a fellow old-school K-Pop stan!
What nudes again?

Well, yes, it worked. :D

Thank you. :)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Thanks, it already seems like a nice place, tbh. You guys are all so nice. :)
Oh yes, it's so sad. When all you can see is that all you favs go disbanded or lost members or are on hiatus....
2nd gen era was the best time.
I m glad to hear <3
The truth has been said! I cried for my favs disbanding...
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nudes? Noooope.

Well, it was the nudes, ofc! I knew it was impossible, but you know... Ahem.

Thank you. Good, I need a chill place right now. :)

Oh yes, I stan kings. :D
Ooooo naughty. So, so naughty.


Stan kings you do, indeed! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ah, @Jimin your sly nudes tactic worked. Congrats on a referral. Welcome to KPS bibi, it's always great to see a fellow old-school K-Pop stan!
What nudes again?

Well, yes, it worked. :D

Thank you. :)
I feel like I need to deliver somehow now.



It's not nudes but close enough, right?
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Since I haven't been active, welcome! I'ma bit late but I hope you stay here for a while. :) (Also I can totally understand how toxic akp can get)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread