I come from akp that may be why lol, danke!!! <<3Hey, you seem familiar lol, welcome to Ks!
Oh 5sos are pretty big over here!!!!!! I know the school they went to lolYou're Aussie??? Cool - my favorite band is from Australia. Ever heard of 5 Seconds of Summer? (don't mind me, I'm just shamelessly pushing my agenda for this band, as I frequently do lol)
Anyway, welcome! You can call me Steph. And who's your bias in Cravity? Mine's Taeyoung!
Here to spread the My Turn agenda
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Love the game!!!!! I lov the characters and stories and it's just so good!!Welcome
Enjoy your stay here
Also, PERSONA 4????.
Persona 5![]()
That's awesome!! I'm not into J-pop that much but it'd be cool if I opened my boundaries to new music. What are your favourite groups???![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm the one who essentially cares far more for jpop alternative idol groups rather than kpop.
![]()
ikr! Especially Starting Line, Motion, and Repeat! You should consider stanning the band as well - if you like Luke's solo, you'll LOVE 5SOS!Oh 5sos are pretty big over here!!!!!! I know the school they went to lolI don't listen to them but I loe Luke Hemming's solo album!
Steph is an amazing name! My bias is also Taeyoung but Jungmo's coming for his ass pretty quickly!
Good! All people should!I believe in this religion![]()
I'll look into their music then! Thanks!ikr! Especially Starting Line, Motion, and Repeat! You should consider stanning the band as well - if you like Luke's solo, you'll LOVE 5SOS!
Yeah, Jungmo is also my bias wrecker. Maybe we should follow each other? lol
as you shouldHere to spread the My Turn agenda
![]()
The hideout albums are very good!!! They have a lot of growers in the bsides for me. My fave album is New Wave though, bops from start to finish!as you should
my fav was the hideout albums![]()
I am australian too.I am balloonvelvet! Just call me Velvet though.
I'm just the stereotypical female student who loves K-pop! I've been into K-pop since 2018 and my fave groups are Golden Child, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, Onf, Cravity, Exo, Mirae and BDC, though I listen to wayyyyyyyyyyyy more groups.
I also have interests in Persona 4, other music genres, and reading and writing!!!!
I'm also Aussie. You don't need to know that I just like saying my nationality.
I hope we get along~~~~
What state are you from may I ask? I'm from NSWI am australian too.
Nice to meet a fellow aussie.
I am also from NSW.What state are you from may I ask? I'm from NSW
Oh Awesome!!!!! Nice to meet you NSWian!!!!!!I am also from NSW.