- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Hi my name is Chirps.
I've been a fan of kpop since 2008.
My first favorite group was SHINee.
Used to be a MASSIVE BG stan but now am a GG stan.
I still love some guy groups but mostly stick to the great music GG's release.
RANDOM FACTS:
I like to read a lot.
Enjoy finding new music from anywhere.
Love animals with a passion.
Wish I could dance (when I'm drunk I got moves though).
I'm Bi <3
I love to sing too.
I have been on Kpop forums for a hot minute.
I love the color green.
MAINLY STAN: EXO, Infinite, SHINee, P1harmony, Girlsday, Red Velvet, WJSN, CLC, 4minute, IDLE
Rocket Punch, BILLLIE, Everglow, Apink, and more.
TXT is dope too btw.
I'm kind of getting into Enhyphen but the members confuse the shit out of me.
I've been a fan of kpop since 2008.
My first favorite group was SHINee.
Used to be a MASSIVE BG stan but now am a GG stan.
I still love some guy groups but mostly stick to the great music GG's release.
RANDOM FACTS:
I like to read a lot.
Enjoy finding new music from anywhere.
Love animals with a passion.
Wish I could dance (when I'm drunk I got moves though).
I'm Bi <3
I love to sing too.
I have been on Kpop forums for a hot minute.
I love the color green.
MAINLY STAN: EXO, Infinite, SHINee, P1harmony, Girlsday, Red Velvet, WJSN, CLC, 4minute, IDLE
Rocket Punch, BILLLIE, Everglow, Apink, and more.
TXT is dope too btw.
I'm kind of getting into Enhyphen but the members confuse the shit out of me.