- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
Hello everyone! 
I'm an old user but I'm sure a lot of you don't remember me, I am not active here since May or April (I can't even tell), but I am back to lurk around a bit. This is why I decided to do a new intro thread.
So, hi I am Soleski, I am 23. My ult group is BTS and I love Bp, Itzy, G-idle and Day6 too.
I am mostly back to talk about anime. 


I'm an old user but I'm sure a lot of you don't remember me, I am not active here since May or April (I can't even tell), but I am back to lurk around a bit. This is why I decided to do a new intro thread.
So, hi I am Soleski, I am 23. My ult group is BTS and I love Bp, Itzy, G-idle and Day6 too.