- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
I FEEL REWARDED MY YEARS OF PHAN SHIPPING ARE VALIDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Sooooo both of 'em?
Why do I feel strangely cheated...
Didn't Dan already confirm that they were a couple in his coming out video???? I watched the whole thing and I'm pretty sure that he said their relationship was romantic at one point...I'm cackling omg
Are we allowed to ship them now
![]()
WE WERE ALWAYS ALLOWED TO SHIP THEM DONT LISTEN TO THOSE DUMASS HOLIER THAN THOU FANS ARGHI'm cackling omg
Are we allowed to ship them now
![]()
Hopefully but this didnt happen with Joey and Shane so πππso are they really a thing?
Im not gonna be suprised if the next video is that![]()
MAKE IT 2019 YOU2014 me wouldve been all over this
I have no idea lolDidn't Dan already confirm that they were a couple in his coming out video???? I watched the whole thing and I'm pretty sure that he said their relationship was romantic at one point...
I want to cry but Iβm too overwhelmedphan was real? wow i have no words sis-