Intro Hello! I'm new here! (1 Viewer)

Bom

Joined
25 May 2019
Messages
83
Reactions Received
226
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm Bom, I'm also a member on OH and AKP so I decided to join up here as well and have fun with you guys!
I've been a K-pop fan for 10 years, 2NE1 were the first group I discovered and I still love them so much.

I love girl groups the most, current groups I like are Twice and Black Pink ~
I am a huge J-pop fan too.



Nice to meet you all.
 

Bom

Joined
25 May 2019
Messages
83
Reactions Received
226
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thanks all for such a warm welcome! :pikahappy:
Ngl the emojis are super adorable here too hehe.

Welcome to KPS!~ You have good taste :) what Kpop groups/artists do you like?
Ahh thank you!

My faves are:
2NE1
4Minute
Wonder Girls'
Twice
Blackpink
Bol4

In terms of soloists:
Bom
Hyuna
Chungha
Sunmi


:lovelycooky:
 

Bom

Joined
25 May 2019
Messages
83
Reactions Received
226
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A Kpop fan for 10 years AND a huge Jpop fan? I guess I've met my actual twin @MonCherry :susPepe:
Anyway, Welcome!
I hope you'll be active here :pepeheart:
We can be triplets I don't wanna steal nobody's twin. :pandaamazed:

Thank you ~ I'll be as active as possible. (which means I'll end up spending 99.9% of my time here lmao)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread