Hello ! I just wanted to introduce myself as I think I'll stay here more!
I'm 21, I live in Romania and my ultimate is Girl's Day ( yes I know they're disbanding)
other group and my second ult is BlackPink
I also stan Red velvet ( Bias Irene) and Loona ( Bias Olivia Hye)
and I'm a casul listener of BTS, SNSD, AOA,etc ( I'm a gg stan)
I'm Blink4Blackpink or Daisy on akp, if you knew me there
I think I'll make this place as my main as I'm loving the maturity from here
I'm 21, I live in Romania and my ultimate is Girl's Day ( yes I know they're disbanding)
other group and my second ult is BlackPink
I also stan Red velvet ( Bias Irene) and Loona ( Bias Olivia Hye)
and I'm a casul listener of BTS, SNSD, AOA,etc ( I'm a gg stan)
I'm Blink4Blackpink or Daisy on akp, if you knew me there
I think I'll make this place as my main as I'm loving the maturity from here