Intro Hello [insert text here to make thread title exceed mandatory 10-character minimum requirement for thread creation] (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 March 2019
Messages
12
Reactions Received
52
Location
your mum's house
Website
www.kpopalypse.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi, I'm Kpopalypse. Just saying hi.

I don't have time to be on forums much, so you probably won't see me post much if ever, but I do occasionally check them for sources of trufax and I do reply to DMs or requests.

This seems like a nice place. Carry on, everyone.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Enjoy <3 if you ever need help. Staff is here right away c: when you do stop by. Hope to see you around more.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ :pandalove:
I hope that you will enjoy it here
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome. I hope the little time you will find to spend amongst us will be worth it.

:llama_lovely:💜❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread