Intro Hello kiddies (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I have been meaning to make an account here for ages but I kept forgetting. I finally got the chance to do so today so hi :D

A lot of users here are familiar to me from AKP so hopefully I'm familiar to you guys too. If not, I'm Suzan. And that's basically all. :P

Sorry, I don't know how these intro threads work... It has been like 200 years since I last made one.
Welcome suzan

You did a great intro
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread