Hello KPopsters! and requesting for eyebrow trimmer recommendations (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 February 2020
Messages
1
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello Everyone,

Nice to have seen this website and forum.

My name is Mitch and I've been wanting to get an eyebrow trimmer, but have no clue of what to use. I read this article, Ultimate Review Of Best Eyebrow Trimmers In 2020 | The WiredShopper.

If you can share your experience with eyebrow trimmers or if you have a brand you can recommend, I would really appreciate it.



Thank you so much.
Mitch
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread