Intro Hello KPS-ers! (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
77
Location
BLACKPINK House
Website
www.idontknow.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi, my name is Lalisa's bitch and I am new! To KPS! I very recently migrated from AKP because my dear Blackpink was being hated way too much T.T I hope it's not as bad here

Looking forward to meeting all of you! <3
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Hello, fellow Lalisa's Bitch.
 
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
77
Location
BLACKPINK House
Website
www.idontknow.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME BLINKU :nekolove:
Thank you... you're so sweeet
Welcome!!!
Thank you! I take it you're the boss here lmao
Welcome My Fellow Blink!~ :lovelycooky:
Nice to meet you, Hope we can be friends!~
What's your favorite Blackpink Song?
Lovely to meet you too! Of course we can definitely be friends!
My favorite is playing with fire. How about you?
Hi! I dont have a lot of group pics on my phone :( when I log onto my computer I can share them<3
Hello, fellow Lalisa's Bitch.
Ah, I think I'm gonna like you a lot
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome! I don't stan BlackPink as seriously as I used to, but they're still a bias of mine. I love Jisoo, and I assume your bias is Lisa? :dubuthink:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
11 April 2020
Messages
19
Reactions Received
77
Location
BLACKPINK House
Website
www.idontknow.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome! I don't stan BlackPink as seriously as I used to, but they're still a bias of mine. I love Jisoo, and I assume your bias is Lisa? :dubuthink:
But of course! I mean I am obsessed with them all but Lisa especially! Dont worry, I'm not all of those toxic ones 😬
I love Jisoo too!

Yay!, Same!
My bias is Rosé btw :sakUwu:
Ah, intellect spotted! Well, all blinks are intellects as long as they are not akgaes!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
But of course! I mean I am obsessed with them all but Lisa especially! Dont worry, I'm not all of those toxic ones 😬
I love Jisoo too!
Yes, all of them slay constantly! To be honest, Jisoo's my "bias" but we all know I change biases as I change hats. Once a week
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
But of course! I mean I am obsessed with them all but Lisa especially! Dont worry, I'm not all of those toxic ones 😬
I love Jisoo too!


Ah, intellect spotted! Well, all blinks are intellects as long as they are not akgaes!
Ofc, I see from your sig that you have got taste :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
omg, a fellow blink! Welcome to kps!

this is how it really feels now with so many new blinks joining this forum :nekolove:
Honestly that video is me any time i meet someone who likes Blackpink or kpop XD
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi ^^

Another Lisa stan I see :D And nope, they definitely aren't hated there (although yg sometimes is xd)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread