- Joined
- 16 June 2023
- Messages
- 50
- Reactions Received
- 103
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 309
- Fandom
- Multi-casual
- Gender
- Female
I'm writing this post because I've noticed that it's really hard to find melodies on the internet.
For context: I'm a multi-stan, also a very casual one. I mostly just listen to music and watch some variety if I like group as a whole. BtoB is the group, whose music I listen to the most. I personally am not that active, but for the past 8 years, I didn't see much melody activity. This is probably my only stopper from claiming btob as my ult.
Most active melodies are Korean(there is nothing wrong with that), I believe that wall of Korean text intimidates international fans. Most international melodies, from what I've seen, are active on tiktok and they create content on tiktok. I've seen a lot of it, it's great. Whenever I search for melodies posts elsewhere they're either 3years old or are only talking about current comeback.
My biggest problem, let us say it that way, is that people rarely talk about btob as a whole or as individuals. Pretty much everyone has heard of btob, as they should've, but not many even give them a chance. Whenever is there a talk about people won't falter to mention another group next to them, for example, stray kids, mamamoo, txt...(I have nothing against those groups, in fact, I stan them, but I've only seen this happen with btob) I'm aware that melodies are all pretty chill, but considering the fact that btob is very active, you'd expect melody to be active too.
BtoB has gained a lot of new fans through Kingdom and Killing Voice, but I feel like we should be a bit more pushy.
IMO I think we could do more...
If anyone knows what apps or websites they can direct me toward melodies, I'd be thankful.
Sorry for the rant.

For context: I'm a multi-stan, also a very casual one. I mostly just listen to music and watch some variety if I like group as a whole. BtoB is the group, whose music I listen to the most. I personally am not that active, but for the past 8 years, I didn't see much melody activity. This is probably my only stopper from claiming btob as my ult.
Most active melodies are Korean(there is nothing wrong with that), I believe that wall of Korean text intimidates international fans. Most international melodies, from what I've seen, are active on tiktok and they create content on tiktok. I've seen a lot of it, it's great. Whenever I search for melodies posts elsewhere they're either 3years old or are only talking about current comeback.
My biggest problem, let us say it that way, is that people rarely talk about btob as a whole or as individuals. Pretty much everyone has heard of btob, as they should've, but not many even give them a chance. Whenever is there a talk about people won't falter to mention another group next to them, for example, stray kids, mamamoo, txt...(I have nothing against those groups, in fact, I stan them, but I've only seen this happen with btob) I'm aware that melodies are all pretty chill, but considering the fact that btob is very active, you'd expect melody to be active too.
BtoB has gained a lot of new fans through Kingdom and Killing Voice, but I feel like we should be a bit more pushy.
IMO I think we could do more...
If anyone knows what apps or websites they can direct me toward melodies, I'd be thankful.
Sorry for the rant.