Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 12 June 2019 #21 Reactions: Kat
taemkitten 누난 너무 예뻐 . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 2,581 Reactions Received 10,912 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 June 2019 #22 Welcome to KS! I'm late AF with welcoming so many people, but I hope you have enjoyed being here thus far. I look forward to seeing you around more! Reactions: baekk
Welcome to KS! I'm late AF with welcoming so many people, but I hope you have enjoyed being here thus far. I look forward to seeing you around more!
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 25 June 2019 #23 Welcome to ks! (I am a little late) I hope you are liking it here