Intro Hello Strangers (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
47
Reactions Received
138
Location
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Website
spacequeen800.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
20
Reactions Received
78
Location
in jail with johnny suh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
welp these have been done alot but I'll do one

my name is Jess. I stan many different groups but mostly bg but will I list them? no I wont bc I'm lazy ngl
ask me anything and I'll answer soooo yeah

oh yeah I'm also on Kprofiles and Allkpop... soo Find me there haha
HI JESS ILY:pepelgbt::pepelgbt:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey ~
hope you will love it here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread