Intro Hello there (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
46
Reactions Received
180
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ll

I am an almost 24years old jobless female :pandasad: , I used to lurk on OH and AKP but I heard about this forum being more on the positive side so here I am. My favourite groups are: CLC, BTS, f(x), Shinee and itzy. I'll try be active here it seems like such a nice place, I'm still discovering the forum and btw I've been into kpop for 9 years now.

Here's a cute krystal gif:

23412
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE!
YOU HAVE AMAZING TASTE IN MUSIC
Please be active and let us know if you need anything :sanapray:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Annyeong, welcome to ks! Glad to have you here, i will await for your content :dubuwave:

If you have any tech issues, do let me know!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello, idk ur name seems bit familiar to me, but i'm not sure why :d Anyways welcome to KS and I hope u like it here ^^ Nice to see another MeU's around!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread