Intro Hello there (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
54
Reactions Received
163
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi I making my intro thread now,
I am very shocked the username yves was open and she is my bias in Loona.
I also really love Olivia Hye and Jinsoul.
Other groups I love are Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice, and Mammamoo but I don't love anyone as much as Loona <3
Thanks
Julianna
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hi I making my intro thread now,
I am very shocked the username yves was open and she is my bias in Loona.
I also really love Olivia Hye and Jinsoul.
Other groups I love are Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice, and Mammamoo but I don't love anyone as much as Loona <3
Thanks
Julianna
Welcome to KS Julianna, i hope you will love your time here.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~~
hope you will enjoy it here :pepeheart:
there are other orbits here too . Yesterday one of them made a stream for loonatv. so there is plenty of stuff to have fun with
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hi I making my intro thread now,
I am very shocked the username yves was open and she is my bias in Loona.
I also really love Olivia Hye and Jinsoul.
Other groups I love are Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice, and Mammamoo but I don't love anyone as much as Loona <3
Thanks
Julianna
Welcome, I hope you like us <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread