- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Hmmm, first i can recall being cited as friendly user on KS. Lemme try n live up to at least a little part of it.here are some friendly users:
....
@LoveYooShaSha
......
there are many more amazing people on here though!! ♡
GOT7 is great! I especially loved Breathwelcome!! im the resident got7 stan but I also love a bunch of other groups!!
yess it was a great song, youngjae did wellGOT7 is great! I especially loved Breath![]()
Thank you for the warm welcome!Hmmm, first i can recall being cited as friendly user on KS. Lemme try n live up to at least a little part of it.
Im a gg stan first n foremost, so i love tat you stan Everglow. I stan aespa, BP, GIDLE, Oh My Girl, RV:IS, Gfriend, n now WJSN The Black while my ult is SNSD n my ult bias is Sica(Jessica Jung). If u ever want to discuss these ggs or need/want to talk to me, feel free to do so. Im a misanthrope n antisocial usually, but ill try to live up to nyaovii's expectations.
Welcome cherryjun to KS, hope u enjoy being here n stay a loooong time.
PS since u know yachii n crapple from elsewhere, im not gonna advise you on where to start here on KS(I assume u know ur way ard kpop forums, but if u hv any questions-just ask -me or any user here will be more than happy to help/answer ur inquiries, im sure).![]()
im an old fart so im a noob at using emojis(pls forgive the attempts to be cool).
Hv a great day/evening/nite.
Great graphics work, btw. Hope u show more of ur artworks here.
Yujin!yess it was a great song, youngjae did wellI see u stan CLC too, whos ur bias? mine's seungyeon
This is random but I just realized you also stan Golden Child! I loooove them, Idk why I forgot to put them in my stanlistshe's such a cutieee
I stan em a bit but I don't know all their names yetThis is random but I just realized you also stan Golden Child! I loooove them, Idk why I forgot to put them in my stanlistBomin is my bias!
Same tbhI stan em a bit but I don't know all their names yetmy bias is jangjun!!
yess hahaha wannabe is my favourite!! i really need to know them more lmaoSame tbhbut I'm in love with all their releases, Idk why I haven't just sat down and stanned them yet
Wannabe is my favorite tooyess hahaha wannabe is my favourite!! i really need to know them more lmao
have u seen their kingdom performance of it, mixed with a Paganini? it was amazingggWannabe is my favorite too![]()
OMG YESSS, that was iconichave u seen their kingdom performance of it, mixed with a Paganini? it was amazinggg
my adventure rank is 31, not the highest i know but i only started playing like a month ago and barely understood what was going on until i reached rank 14-15I listen to a lot of other girl groups, I just don't have time to stan them lol! I listen to Red Velvet, Loona, Blackpink, (G)-Idle, Majors, Iz*One, and whatever else comes up on my recommended page!
What's your adventure rank?
And thank you!
Oh youhere are some friendly users: @Peachy_Taegguk @brekker @peaches @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @LoveYooShaSha @Mei_Ying
there are many more amazing people on here though!! ♡
Oh youuHere's some friendly members: @Peachy_Taegguk @Mangoey @brekker @Mei_Ying @Panda @OnlyCalB @kinnie @Lovely_Cornchips @nyaovii