Intro hello unnirs and oppars (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
ohhh that's a 5 star character. i wish i had any :jisoosmh:
Yeah I have him and Jean and Qiqi as well as over half the four stars but I would gladly trade them for just 1 five star weapon

You'll get one eventually, I saved for a LONG time to get Tartaglia.

Do you know what your pity is at?
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah I have him and Jean and Qiqi as well as over half the four stars but I would gladly trade them for just 1 five star weapon

You'll get one eventually, I saved for a LONG time to get Tartaglia.

Do you know what your pity is at?
so many characters omg :jisoosmh: i only have 13 characters right now and they're all 4 stars. i have one five star weapon, that long kind-of sword that i use for rosaria. actually i don't know much about this pity thing, is it about having a 5 star character guaranteed at 90 wishes or something?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
so many characters omg :jisoosmh: i only have 13 characters right now and they're all 4 stars. i have one five star weapon, that long kind-of sword that i use for rosaria. actually i don't know much about this pity thing, is it about having a 5 star character guaranteed at 90 wishes or something?
Omg Rosaria, I'm jealous :lazypotato:

There are different types of pity

10 pull pity is guaranteed four star every ten pulls.

Hard pity is guaranteed 5 star every 90 rolls, and soft pity starts at around 75 wishes (for example I got my Tartaglia at 78 wishes) If you don't get the character you want for your five star pull you're guaranteed to get the character on the banner the next five star u pull

It's hard to explain lol :joshmeh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread