COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Hello! πŸ˜€ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
HELLOOOOOOOOO RANDOM PERSON ON THE INTERNET ENOY YOUR STAY HERE AT KPS!!!
what animes do u like?
I see we like some artists Melanie Martinez,LSFM,ENHA,NMIXX,BP,SVT,2WICE who r your biases?
Hello! :pandalove: I like Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Haikyu, Demon Slayer, Sailor Moon, ....The list goes on and on but those are some of my favorites. My biases in those groups are: Eunchae (Le Sserafim), Jay (Enhypen), Haewon (Nmixx), Jisoo (Blackpink), DK (Seventeen), and Tzuyu (Twice). Wbu?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
AHHHHH YESSSSSSS AN ENGENE!!! Who is your bias? :excitedmarch:

Welcomee btw!! I hope you enjoy it here! :sanapray:
Hello and thank you! I'm also glad to see another ENGENE! My bias is Jay, wbu?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her

MK3AMisDodgy

Kuromi πŸ–€
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
Hello! :pandalove: I like Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Haikyu, Demon Slayer, Sailor Moon, ....The list goes on and on but those are some of my favorites. My biases in those groups are: Eunchae (Le Sserafim), Jay (Enhypen), Haewon (Nmixx), Jisoo (Blackpink), DK (Seventeen), and Tzuyu (Twice). Wbu?
My top favs for Anime are Haikyu!! Black Clover and Tokyo Revengers
my biases are OT5 LSFM OT7 Enha Lily and Haewon Nmixx OT4 BP OT13 SVT still deciding on Naeyeon and Jiho or Dahyun 2wice!!
as you can see I cant choose 1 bias lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
My top favs for Anime are Haikyu!! Black Clover and Tokyo Revengers
my biases are OT5 LSFM OT7 Enha Lily and Haewon Nmixx OT4 BP OT13 SVT still deciding on Naeyeon and Jiho or Dahyun 2wice!!
as you can see I cant choose 1 bias lol
Good choices! I've seen Tokyo Revengers but I haven't seen Black Clover yet. Lol, I don't blame you. All of the members are talented and it can be really hard to pick just 1 to be your bias sometimes.

euphoria

Thunder ⚑️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
You're welcome! Jay is the standard, good choice!!!:excitedmarch:
What are some of your fav songs from them? :sanapray:
Thanks! Some of my fav songs from them are "Not for Sale", "Upper Side Dreamin", "Poloroid Love", and "Go Big or Go Home". Wbu?

Hilary

viva la vida
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks! Some of my fav songs from them are "Not for Sale", "Upper Side Dreamin", "Poloroid Love", and "Go Big or Go Home". Wbu?
Tastee omggg :sj_weary: I really love all of their songs but Shout Out has a special place in my heart, everytime I hear that song, I get a lil emotional

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Tastee omggg :sj_weary: I really love all of their songs but Shout Out has a special place in my heart, everytime I hear that song, I get a lil emotional
Thank you! You also have good taste, "Shout Out" is a good choice, I also really enjoy it! I also do tend to get emotional whenever I hear it as well.

Mrs_Minatozaki

Sana's Wife
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome to KPS! I’m your local spam reactor and one of the the biggest Bang Chan stans on here. The groups I stan are Stray Kids (bias: Bang Chan / bias wreckers: Lee Know, Felix & IN), BLACKPINK (too OT4 to choose a bias), Twice: (bias: Sana / bias wreckers: Dahyun and Momo), DreamNote (bias: Lara / bias wrecker: Miso) and ILY:1 (undecided on a bias so far). I hope to see you around! Have a great day/night!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to KPS! I’m your local spam reactor and one of the the biggest Bang Chan stans on here. The groups I stan are Stray Kids (bias: Bang Chan / bias wreckers: Lee Know, Felix & IN), BLACKPINK (too OT4 to choose a bias), Twice: (bias: Sana / bias wreckers: Dahyun and Momo), DreamNote (bias: Lara / bias wrecker: Miso) and ILY:1 (undecided on a bias so far). I hope to see you around! Have a great day/night!
Hello! You have good music taste! Bang Chan is also my bias in Stray Kids! <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread