Intro Hello! ๐Ÿ’™ :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 May 2023
Messages
93
Reactions Received
108
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
359
Fandom
most of them
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey everyone! I'm dreamii (I just go by my username) and I'm glad to be here! I hope I can form a good relationship with you all. I stan most groups to be honest so I don't necessarily have an ult group yet. Blackpink was my first K-pop group I stanned though.
 

Myth

* โ˜€๏ธŽPotato Minhyukโ€™s Military Wifey * โ™ฅ
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Hi welcome!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

The_LastRomeo

๏ผฐ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผญ๏ฝ™ ๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Hi, welcome to ks :momolove: Do you have any main groups?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
16 May 2023
Messages
93
Reactions Received
108
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
359
Fandom
most of them
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, welcome to ks :momolove: Do you have any main groups?
Hi and thank you! :)

Sort of, I stan a lot of groups but my top 23 are (these tend to change sometimes):
1. Blackpink
2. TWICE
3. Aespa
4. NCT (includes WayV, Dream, and 127. My favorite unit is 127 though).
5. Le Sserafim
6. IVE
7. Seventeen
8. Loona
9. EXO
10. NMIXX
11. Enhypen
12. SNSD
13. SHINee
14. StayC
15. TEMPEST
16. (G)I-DLE
17. ITZY
18. BTS
19. Stray Kids
20. Purple Kiss
21. Oh My Girl
22. Cravity
23. P1Harmony

I stan a lot more though but these are my current top 23.
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hey everyone! I'm dreamii (I just go by my username) and I'm glad to be here! I hope I can form a good relationship with you all. I stan most groups to be honest so I don't necessarily have an ult group yet. Blackpink was my first K-pop group I stanned though.
Blackpink is the revolution.
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and dreamii

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
welcome to the forums, nct 127 is my favorite unit too. you have great taste.

:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and dreamii

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread