Intro Hello~~~~~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Finally!!! A new Nctzen!!!!! Ok quick!!!
AFF52874-018B-404B-BA05-9D3893D693C0.jpeg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :pandalove:
hope that you will love it here
 
Joined
16 February 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
823
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome to KPS! I hope you enjoy your time here : )
If you have any questions feel free to ask me ig ^ - ^
Have some cookies, I hope you like them♡
19275

we also seem to share similar groups in common, i hope to interact with you more
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome, fellow Nctzen, Reveluv, Orbit, Exo-L and Ujung. :pandalove::pandalove:

I hope you will enjoy KS and be active. ❤💜❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread