Intro Hellooo!!! i used to be jichucalmdown! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello, I'm usually on akp but I heard about this place and how a lot of the akp members were moving over here and decided to check it out. it seems like a nice place, props to whoever designed and created it! I stan blackpink (theyre my ults), twice, red velvet and I've been getting into Loona recently! I stan girl groups but I also listen to boy groups lol. I'm looking forward to being on here!
 
Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
thanks! whos your bias in loona? I only recently got into them but I'm in love with Haseul.
Mine's Kim Lip. I've always thought she was a great performer but it's her personality in the LOONA TVs that really got me.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Heya there, welcome to KS! I hope you have tons of here. ♥
thank you for the welcome! but I have a question about something and i saw that you're a moderator? and I'm still kinda new to the site so I dont know if there was probably a thread disclosing this but can we have gifs as our avatars? because I tried and it wouldn't animate? if you could tell me this then that would be great! thank you again for the welcoming! :)
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
thank you for the welcome! but I have a question about something and i saw that you're a moderator? and I'm still kinda new to the site so I dont know if there was probably a thread disclosing this but can we have gifs as our avatars? because I tried and it wouldn't animate? if you could tell me this then that would be great! thank you again for the welcoming! :)
Animated avatars are temporarily disabled since they are extremely resource heavy. However, admins definitely have animated avatars in their plans for the future. I'm not sure when, but it is definitely planned.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Animated avatars are temporarily disabled since they are extremely resource heavy. However, admins definitely have animated avatars in their plans for the future. I'm not sure when, but it is definitely planned.
oh okay, thanks so much for the quick response! :)
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello, I'm usually on akp but I heard about this place and how a lot of the akp members were moving over here and decided to check it out. it seems like a nice place, props to whoever designed and created it! I stan blackpink (theyre my ults), twice, red velvet and I've been getting into Loona recently! I stan girl groups but I also listen to boy groups lol. I'm looking forward to being on here!
a BLINK?

I'm in

hello!!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayy another gg stan :pandahappy:
we are getting powerful here :D
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome hope you enjoy your time here ❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread