- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 6,873
- Reactions Received
- 17,910
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What you've heard is true, we are really nice. Welcome to KS , hope you will like us ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
a fellow bts stan. nice to meet you <3Hii yall! It's Vyuna - but you can call me Vy or Vyu~
I made this acc a while ago but kinda forgot about it :') Anyways i finally wanted to start posting stuff on here!
My ults are Astro, so hmu if you like them ! :)
I also stan a ton of other groups: iKon, Twice, Exo, Sf9, Bts, Nct, Winner and many more...
oh I'm also on AKP (with the same username) ! & it's the only forum i'm actually active on~ But I'm nugu there too lol :^)
I heard a lot about ppl on here being really nice, so pls be nice to me too![]()
leave me ALONEa fellow bts stan. nice to meet you <3
a twerking pepe :3NOW WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT