- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 385
- Reactions Received
- 1,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Hiii, I'm Kelly! I joined this forum recently and I come from akp (same username). Honestly, I'm a little bit nervous about joining a new forum ;; but I'll be fine lol. Anyway here's a bit about me:
- My bias groups are Monsta X, Dreamcatcher and Pentagon!
- My UB group is Monsta X and my UB is Minhyuk (also from Monsta X).
- I'm from England.
Aaaaand I think that's pretty much it? It's nice to meet you and I look forward to being more active here!

- My bias groups are Monsta X, Dreamcatcher and Pentagon!
- My UB group is Monsta X and my UB is Minhyuk (also from Monsta X).
- I'm from England.
Aaaaand I think that's pretty much it? It's nice to meet you and I look forward to being more active here!