HELLOOOOOOOOOO (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
hi ~

we got hit by a blizzard last night

we got so much snow that we may as well be called Hoth

i am currently fighting a flu and feel like i got hit by a bulldozer

im anticipating how to tell my boss "yeah im not going into work lmao sorry"
Sorry you're feeling sick I haven't been feeling my best the last two days. I felt nauseous today but I think its gone now and I've been getting frequent headaches! Hope you feel better soon though.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I LOVED RBB I don't get the shit it gets but hey whatever and also Sassy Me was a bop-I also really liked Butterflies!



No problem! Glad it's going well for you!


Because you are my friend and you secretly love me
Finally a fellow RBB lover.

I loved that entire comeback. Thought RBB was great.

In my opinion another RV track like Rookie that is criminally underrated.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Finally a fellow RBB lover.

I loved that entire comeback. Thought RBB was great.

In my opinion another RV track like Rookie that is criminally underrated.
I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT TOO OMFG EVERYONE IS ALWAYS ON ABOUT THE SCREAMING BUT I LOVE IT
AFGDHSVBJDSNKL

YASSS EMAN COME THROUGH!!!
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sorry you're feeling sick I haven't been feeling my best the last two days. I felt nauseous today but I think its gone now and I've been getting frequent headaches! Hope you feel better soon though.
has the weather been changing a lot? that can also help cause sinus headaches and mess with your head.
i hope so too because work is going to need me soon.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
has the weather been changing a lot? that can also help cause sinus headaches and mess with your head.
i hope so too because work is going to need me soon.
Well yeah, my state has the tendency to get moody.

The day after Spring began I woke up to everything blanketed in snow and now the snow is gone and it's SUPER windy even though the news said the high today should be upper 60's but weather was like BISH NAH!
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman and Ems
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Finally a fellow RBB lover.

I loved that entire comeback. Thought RBB was great.

In my opinion another RV track like Rookie that is criminally underrated.
I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT TOO OMFG EVERYONE IS ALWAYS ON ABOUT THE SCREAMING BUT I LOVE IT
AFGDHSVBJDSNKL

YASSS EMAN COME THROUGH!!!
i knew i was not the only one that had RBB on repeat. rookie got rv 9 music show wins and people still calls it a flop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i knew i was not the only one that had RBB on repeat. rookie got rv 9 music show wins and people still calls it a flop.
FUCKING TASTE!!

OMFG IM FINDING FELLOW RBB LOVERS YESSSSSS
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
dont u just feel personally attacked by taemin? i was watching this in class and almost fell out of my chair. the song gives me so much confidence tho.
Oh I'm about to get murdered by Taemin stans LOL

I like Shadow though-but WANT isn't bad I just don't tend to like his music in particular. However, I haven't watched the video either so???
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh I'm about to get murdered by Taemin stans LOL

I like Shadow though-but WANT isn't bad I just don't tend to like his music in particular. However, I haven't watched the video either so???
oh its fine. im not a taemin stan either but kinda liked it. its better than move tbh that song was overhyped
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oh its fine. im not a taemin stan either but kinda liked it. its better than move tbh that song was overhyped
I think I can agree on it being better than MOVE at least but yeah I prefer the Bside Shadow to want.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Got back to my dorm and the power was out because the weather here was like hey bish we gonna be EXTRA windy today
oof, those winds must have been super strong. How long did it take to get it back on?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh I'm about to get murdered by Taemin stans LOL

I like Shadow though-but WANT isn't bad I just don't tend to like his music in particular. However, I haven't watched the video either so???
:chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I know it would the purge~
LMFAO

I mean unlike last time I'm at least prepared? I have battery powered lights on my wall and a flashlight-last time the power went out I laid in the dark and used my phone for light...it was rough.

hello nice sig !avoiding responsibilites? me too, sort of. I was putting them off in advance though becazuse ive had plans to see this movie and i'm finally going today which is nice!
At least you planned it. I'm just legit trying to do nothing for the hell of it. I don't want to read for Sociology!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
idk how big the text you need to read is but hopefully its not too bad so that you can put it off for a bit and still manage well
I mean I have to have it read by Tuesday so I'm fine for now I just don't get back to my dorm till like 5:20 PM tomorrow and I have to edit 3 drafts and read that too...so it's a lot that I'm putting off and I should've written my report for my senior project but I haven't done that either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread