nice sigwow rude i thought we could be friends![]()
yep i doooooDid you have the same name?
thank youuuuWelcome![]()
hiiiiiiiiii :Dhellooo
nice sigwow rude i thought we could be friends![]()
yep i doooooDid you have the same name?
thank youuuuWelcome![]()
hiiiiiiiiii :Dhellooo
So you are that BAP Stan?nice sig
yep i dooooo
thank youuuu
hiiiiiiiiii :D
oh why thank you, same to yoursnice sig![]()
YES wait who were you?So you are that BAP Stan?![]()
I had the same name, I just remember noticing you because I loved your sig so muchYES wait who were you?
I'll happily be your friend bebe.lets get to know one another person who i have never talked to before![]()
Oh myI'll happily be your friend bebe.
ohhhh and thank you hahaI had the same name, I just remember noticing you because I loved your sig so much![]()
hellooooooo :D
Actually you might remember me a bit if I tell you I always had a black and white aesthetic, that was probably my defining featureohhhh and thank you haha
hellooooooo :D
OHHHHHHH yes i think i remember you now!!!Actually you might remember me a bit if I tell you I always had a black and white aesthetic, that was probably my defining feature
thank you!welcome!
thank youuuuuwelcome~
let‘s be friends
thank you :DHelloo and kind of welcome!![]()
The last I remember is you being very inactive on AKP.hi im stripedtiger :D
i made this account a while ago but never really used it until now
nice to meet you
idk what else to say![]()
stan A.C.Eidk what else to say![]()