Intro Helo O Gymru (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 June 2025
Messages
32
Reactions Received
44
Location
Wales,UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
220
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
I call the beautiful country of Wales home, a place where my passions thrive. When I'm not enjoying the stunning Welsh scenery, you'll often find me immersed in the vibrant world of K-Pop, with Twice, GFriend, Blackpink, Everglow, Fifty Fifty, and Weeekly being some of my absolute favourite groups. I am open to recommendations to broaden my horizons beyond these groups so if anyone thinks they know of a group that matches the ones named above then please drop me a message.

Beyond the catchy tunes and incredible choreography, I'm a huge fan of high-octane sports; nothing beats the thrill of watching football or the strategic excitement of Formula 1. My interests also extend to the intricate world of how things work, and I'm fascinated by the principles of mechanical engineering.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Twice is the BEST gg, aren't they! they're my ult gg and by far my most consistent bias group! do you stan any boy groups, or are you primarily a gg stan? I can interest you in some boy groups if yes.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm Chiara, btw! nice to meet ya
 
Joined
27 June 2025
Messages
32
Reactions Received
44
Location
Wales,UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
220
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm Chiara, btw! nice to meet ya
Nice to meet you. I'm
Twice is the BEST gg, aren't they! they're my ult gg and by far my most consistent bias group! do you stan any boy groups, or are you primarily a gg stan? I can interest you in some boy groups if yes.
Nice to meet you Chiara, I'm Bryan.

Twice is why I became interested and avidly listen to K-pop so I'm always going to have ult gg status for me. I'm open to broadening my horizons with boy groups. But primarily I am a gg stan.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nice to meet you. I'm

Nice to meet you Chiara, I'm Bryan.

Twice is why I became interested and avidly listen to K-pop so I'm always going to have ult gg status for me. I'm open to broadening my horizons with boy groups. But primarily I am a gg stan.
omg Twice pulled me in, too! well, them and BTS... primarily BTS, actually, but yeah! what was your first Twice release? Mine was Summer Nights
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Badvillian isn't a group I'm familiar with. Though saying that as I'm typing this, I'm watching them on YouTube and I love their vibe and attitude.
Yeeeeeyyyy!
Glad you like these queens!
I used to be quite into nugu gg's but they all disbanded by now apart from Badvillain
 
Joined
27 June 2025
Messages
32
Reactions Received
44
Location
Wales,UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
220
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
omg Twice pulled me in, too! well, them and BTS... primarily BTS, actually, but yeah! what was your first Twice release? Mine was Summer Nights
The same. Summer Nights. For me it helped bring brightness when I was studying for my mechanical engineering degree in the library and my head was bobbing along 🤣🤭
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The same. Summer Nights. For me it helped bring brightness when I was studying for my mechanical engineering degree in the library and my head was bobbing along 🤣🤭
wow... and who's your bias? Nayeon???
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,955
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,096
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
welcome
are you gonna see the F1 movie?
 
Joined
27 June 2025
Messages
32
Reactions Received
44
Location
Wales,UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
220
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
welcome
are you gonna see the F1 movie?
I'm very 50:50 about seeing it. I understand it's a movie so I understand that parts will be dressed up and glamourised and that detracts from the sporting aspects but if they did a good job making a movie out of a sport, I'll be impressed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread