Help a girl get her master's degree (really quick I promise) (1 Viewer)

Joined
29 May 2024
Messages
2
Reactions Received
2
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19
Hello guys !
I'm currently finishing my master's degree in communications and I'm doing my thesis on Kpop fans and their use of TikTok !
If you use tiktok and follow at least 1 kpop artist on the app you can help me by simply answering to this survey :
https://forms.gle/2Ruune4LKAbPAQc3A

The survey is in English & French !
Thank you in advance for your help !

Capture d’écran 2024-05-28 à 18.51.42.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
sadly I cant really help as I dont use tiktok. I actually think it should be forbidden because of all the deadly/unhealthy trends
and the fact that problematic topics arent blocked. recetly there was a new trend about an official 'rape day' and there actually were victims where children were raped by classmates.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
sadly I cant really help as I dont use tiktok. I actually think it should be forbidden because of all the deadly/unhealthy trends
and the fact that problematic topics arent blocked. recetly there was a new trend about an official 'rape day' and there actually were victims where children were raped by classmates.
That’s absolutely disgusting, but unfortunately this is not a new thing, it started on other social media platforms previously and carried over. Things like that should not be allowed to be posted (or to happen in real life). It is sickening and disheartening to hear as a victim myself. However I don’t think that the site itself is horrible. Using your logic, all social media should be banned.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,451
Reactions Received
39,078
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,725
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Using your logic, all social media should be banned.
:yes: Social media is where perfectly good brain cells go to die. :pikagun::blegh: Not really, we can't go around banning everything someone used for a bad/insane/stupid/dangerous/deadly idea. We'd end up with nothing left. I'm all for a ban on tictok if it's not sold to a none communist run company. Giving china that much data on the free world is dangerous in ways most people can't understand.
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That’s absolutely disgusting, but unfortunately this is not a new thing, it started on other social media platforms previously and carried over. Things like that should not be allowed to be posted (or to happen in real life). It is sickening and disheartening to hear as a victim myself. However I don’t think that the site itself is horrible. Using your logic, all social media should be banned.
maybe its different from country to country, but tiktok is really bad in mine, worse than other social media platforms.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread