Help choose the name for HAPPYFACE Ent. new Boygroup (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was first thinking D1CE, but heck I will go with J1GG.

Also The Thing could be just some indie rock band, but not kpop group and Be Be (베베) + 'Baby Born to Be a Singer' - I could see for girl group with cute concept, but still would suck as group name.

IVI and VP had to be jokes, they are too short and just random.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have so many issues with D1CE (Korean writing says it's pronounced as dee once) and IVI (eye vee eye) due to so many similarities to ONCE and IOI. Out of these, I guess VP. But all of these are fucking terrible names.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I like this song and it has Yoohyeon in it!
It feels strsnge seeing Yoohyeon there, not being one of the singers. The song is not bad, but is not my usual cup of tea... Cherry Bomb, however, I just don't like that song. I know it's a cover, but still... I most likely won't support them.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It feels strsnge seeing Yoohyeon there, not being one of the singers. The song is not bad, but is not my usual cup of tea... Cherry Bomb, however, I just don't like that song. I know it's a cover, but still... I most likely won't support them.
Yeah it does! You expect her to sing but she doesn't lol
Also it's rare that a company does a badass girl group and a 'cute' boy group's lol
But didn't Dreamcatcher do a cover of Cherry Bomb as well? 😂😂

Like I said before, I most likely won't support them either but want them to do well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and yeji
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yeah it does! You expect her to sing but she doesn't lol
Also it's rare that a company does a badass girl group and a 'cute' boy group's lol
But didn't Dreamcatcher do a cover of Cherry Bomb as well? 😂😂

Like I said before, I most likely won't support them either but want them to do well.
That hardly can be called a cover.😆 Anyway, I'll be disappointed the day Dreamcatcher drops their rock sound; yet, being a "brother group" to DC, I'll be watching them for a while. To this day, this is the only bg with ties to DC that I know, and that's compelling enough to watch their career for some time. Who knows, they might be the first bg to climb into my list of favourite groups, and that list is remarkably short.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
That hardly can be called a cover.😆 Anyway, I'll be disappointed the day Dreamcatcher drops their rock sound; yet, being a "brother group" to DC, I'll be watching them for a while. To this day, this is the only bg with ties to DC that I know, and that's compelling enough to watch their career for some time. Who knows, they might be the first bg to climb into my list of favourite groups, and that list is remarkably short.
Yeah, I only want DC to explore different genres on their b-sides like they have been doing.
Yep, it's why I said 'most likely' won't support them since you don't know what can happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
That hardly can be called a cover.😆 Anyway, I'll be disappointed the day Dreamcatcher drops their rock sound; yet, being a "brother group" to DC, I'll be watching them for a while. To this day, this is the only bg with ties to DC that I know, and that's compelling enough to watch their career for some time. Who knows, they might be the first bg to climb into my list of favourite groups, and that list is remarkably short.
Oops! I forgot that KNK was once one of my faves...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
They did a cute gg with Minx and failed. The big question is whether or not they'll hit it with a cute bg.
Yeah I guess with so many 'cute' GG concepts, they couldn't really stand out and unless you are in one of the top companies.
Well atm, they are not that known, but I we'll have to wait and see if they can get big or not.
They might be lucky to have the help of Dreamcatcher to get themselves started.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread