18+ HELP DIRE SITUATION (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim:
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I... I'm just gonna say you shouldn't have done it in the first place if you are scared of the police...
I’m not scared of the police, I’m scared of prison! It’s winter here in the US, there’s no way my luxury life could be satisfied there. Anyway a closed mouth don’t get fed
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,108
Reactions Received
52,974
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,049
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread