Help Dreamcatcher (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I bought this Sua card because it was really cheap, but I have actually no idea what it ist from. If it's official or unoffical. Anyone can help?

It's unofficial, and it's Siyeon actually lol. I also think the person who sold you that may have done it illegaly because that card is made by a user on twitter who goes by the name @ SY_Lullaby (delete the spacing). And I remember not long ago how fan accounts who make those cards sell them and they shouldn't be resold.
 
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's unofficial, and it's Siyeon actually lol. I also think the person who sold you that may have done it illegaly because that card is made by a user on twitter who goes by the name @ SY_Lullaby (delete the spacing). And I remember not long ago how fan accounts who make those cards sell them and they shouldn't be resold.
Oh, I meint Siyeon. Why did I write Siyeon? :jisoosmh:
Ah I see. Thank you so much for helping out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Oh, I meint Siyeon. Why did I write Siyeon? :jisoosmh:
Ah I see. Thank you so much for helping out.
☺ No problem. I hope you didn't pay too much though. Because some fans like to buy and resell things with profit, like albums because they know they will get sold out so they hoard them and sell them for almost twice the amount of money they spend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXID
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
☺ No problem. I hope you didn't pay too much though. Because some fans like to buy and resell things with profit, like albums because they know they will get sold out so they hoard them and sell them for almost twice the amount of money they spend.
No, it was only like 2 or 3 dollar. That's why I bought it.
Yes, that's so annoying. This should be forbidden.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread