Help I Need Validation (1 Viewer)

Average or smol?

  • Average

    Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Smol

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
everything
Apparently I’m stuck with the loser that is @Keynam now, and @kuroyuri is our biggest shipper and I regret my life decisions
Everyone bullies me now over my height smh
i'm 5' 2" stop whining
also yes I ship y'all
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
everything
Apparently I’m stuck with the loser that is @Keynam now, and @kuroyuri is our biggest shipper and I regret my life decisions
Everyone bullies me now over my height smh
that answer was as long as you lol :chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread